Grippo's Maxi-Snax Hot Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: When you first bite into these chips, you get a mild dill pickle flavor and no heat, but soon after, a tasty, medium-strength lingering heat kicks in.
They're thin with a very soft crunch, and pretty good. The dill taste is very good. It's not a super-strength heat — if you want that, go to Chicago and get Jay's hot pickle chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pickle smell, but not that strong.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (100% Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated), Salt, Whey, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Spices, Onion, Galic, Vinegar Solids, Natural and Artificial Flavor, and not more than 2% Silicon Dioxide added (as an anticaking agent).”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Grippo Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Joey's Deli, Cincinnati. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road