Vitner's Ridgetts Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are narrow-rippled chips with varying levels of light orange flavor powder (ranging all the way down to almost none).
Included in the bag was one chips that was very impressively large. The chips are crisp and taste good, with a mild cheddar and sour cream flavor on some chips, and barely any special flavoring (besides salt) on others. If you like to have tons of cheddar and sour cream flavor, there are stronger chips out there, but these are good chips.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A decent cheese smell, with a hint of sour cream.
From the package: Ingredients include Dried Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes).
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Osco Drug on State Street in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road