Evans Salt n'Sour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips with a tasty but mild vinegar flavor and a good helping of salt.
They put a good number of chips into this 50 cent bag..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, (Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), Salt, Lactose, Sodium Acetate, Maltodextrin, Acetic Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Service, Sales & Distribution, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Osco Drug on State Street in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road