Boulder Thai Potato Chips
Taste test: These are really good chips.
They've got a spicy Thai flavor that doesn't operpower you, they're quite crunchy, and they're delicious..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy Thai food aroma.
From the package: “Thailand — the name alone conjures up visions of this exotic country where unique and complex Asian cuisines abound. It was also the inspiration for our Thai potato chips. Made with soy sauce, ginger, rice vinegar and traditional Asian spices, our Thai chips are made the only way we know — naturally.
"Like all Boulder chips, our Thai potato chips are kettle-cooked in small batches using only high monounsaturated sunflower and/or safflower oil, which are both extremely low in saturated fat.
"We hope our Thai chips bring you peace and tranquility.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boulder Potato Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market, Evanston, Illinois.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road