Bonanza Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good for off-brand barbecue chips, with a decent sweet barbecue taste.
There's no heat to them, either in the initial taste or the aftertaste, they're not bad at all..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An unusal sort of barbecue chips smell, but not bad.
From the package: “Bonanza® Potato Chips are made from the finest ingredients under the strictest quality controlled conditions. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any ALDI® product, please return to the store for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road