Bonanza Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK thin, smallish sour cream and onion chips.
That taste is not bad, with more onion than sour cream, and it gets better if you eat more of them. But one of our tasters said these had the weakest flavor of any chips he's ever eaten.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild oniony smell, maybe slightly creamy.
From the package: “Bonanza® Potato Chips are made from the finest ingredients under the strictest quality controlled conditions. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any ALDI® product, please return to the store for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road