Bonanza Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK thin, smallish sour cream and onion chips.
That taste is not bad, with more onion than sour cream, and it gets better if you eat more of them. But one of our tasters said these had the weakest flavor of any chips he's ever eaten.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild oniony smell, maybe slightly creamy.
From the package: “Bonanza® Potato Chips are made from the finest ingredients under the strictest quality controlled conditions. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any ALDI® product, please return to the store for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road