Bonanza Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These are average regular potato chips.
They're a bit greasy, and not all that crisp, but the potato taste is OK..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Salty, potatoey, oily smell.
From the package: “Bonanza® Potato Chips are made from the finest ingredients under the strictest quality controlled conditions. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any ALDI® product, please return to the store for a full refund.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road