Casa Mamita Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are fairly bland nacho cheese tortilla chips.
They're OK, but in an age when competing chip makers are constantly pumping more and more cheese onto their tortilla chips, these just don't have very much cheese. They taste good, though, for what they are. Besides being less cheesy, they're also shaped differently than Doritos. These are cut into slightly tall isosceles triangles, not the equilateral triangles that are typical of nacho cheese tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos used to smell before they made them "Nacho Cheesier" and then even cheesier. A mix of cheese and tortilla chip.
From the package: Ingredients include Whole Grain Corn, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Onion and Garlic, Sugar and Paprika Extract.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road