Casa Mamita Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are fairly bland nacho cheese tortilla chips.
They're OK, but in an age when competing chip makers are constantly pumping more and more cheese onto their tortilla chips, these just don't have very much cheese. They taste good, though, for what they are. Besides being less cheesy, they're also shaped differently than Doritos. These are cut into slightly tall isosceles triangles, not the equilateral triangles that are typical of nacho cheese tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos used to smell before they made them "Nacho Cheesier" and then even cheesier. A mix of cheese and tortilla chip.
From the package: Ingredients include Whole Grain Corn, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Onion and Garlic, Sugar and Paprika Extract.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road