Grippo's Maxi-Snax Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty potato chips.
They have a lot of the moisture characteristics of other chips cooked with soybean oil, but these are thinner than most of those, and more packed with flavor. They have a soft crunch and are fairly thin and brittle when you bite into them, but impressively, nearly all of the chips were unbroken, even after a long drive around the midwest in the trunk of a rental car, and then a voyage from Chicago to Boston inside a U-Haul box in a United Airlines cargo hold.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (100% Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Grippo Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at BP gas station, Covington, Kentucky. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road