Grippo's Maxi-Snax Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very tasty potato chips.
They have a lot of the moisture characteristics of other chips cooked with soybean oil, but these are thinner than most of those, and more packed with flavor. They have a soft crunch and are fairly thin and brittle when you bite into them, but impressively, nearly all of the chips were unbroken, even after a long drive around the midwest in the trunk of a rental car, and then a voyage from Chicago to Boston inside a U-Haul box in a United Airlines cargo hold.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a baked potato.
From the package: “Ingredients: Selected Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (100% Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Grippo Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at BP gas station, Covington, Kentucky. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road