Rachel's Potato Chips Gourmet Parmesan & Garlic
Taste test: These are kettle-style potato chips, similar in texture and shape to Cape Cod chips.
They're pretty good, with a very tasty and mild parmesan and garlic taste and a nice crunch. It's good that they didn't go overboard with too much flavoring, but the flavoring's sufficiently mild that adding just a little bit more would be an improvement. My main issue with these chips was the cost. This 1.5 oz. bag cost a whopping $1.50. At that price, they really should be the best chips in the whole world. Yeah, they're good, but no way are they the best chips on earth.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very slight garlic smell.
From the package: “When I was a little girl, I would spend many weekends on my grandparent's farm. The wonderful smells in my Grandmother's kitchen come back to me as real today as they were then. I remember she would say, 'You should always use the best ingredients you can find. Don't take any shortcuts, because there is only one way to do something right!' ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: KLN Enterprises
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Marshall Field's on State Street, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road