Bugles Salt & Vinegar Corn Snacks
Taste test: If you like salt and vinegar snacks, or if you like Bugles, then you'll like these.
If you don't, avoid this snack. We found this in a Canadian convenience store in Niagara Falls. The snacks themselves have a pretty good vinegar taste to them, although not extremely vinegary. The Bugles taste is definitely there, it doesn't get overpowered by the flavor powder. If you suck on the snack, the vinegar becomes kind of oily and liquidy. Better to just crunch them and enjoy the flavor that way.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An odd vinegar aroma.
From the package: Corn Snacks in French is apparently “Grignotines au mais".
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
Trivia: Betty Crocker is the official sponsor of Canada's Olympic Team.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road