Mike-Sells Zesty Barbecue Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are tasty barbecue chips with a mildly hot aftertaste.
They're pretty good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a strong one, but it's kind of like a baked potato.
From the package: “They are delicious” ... “Prepared in 100% Premium Peanut Oil” ... “Peanut Oil for One-of a kind taste: By Preparing our potato chips in 100% premium peanut oil, 'Mike-Sell's' chips have that unique one-of-a-kind taste — the taste choosey chip eaters prefer. The Choicest Potatoes: From the sunny South to the Red River Valley, 'Mike-Sell's' uses only the best potatoes ... the pick of the crop for our top quality taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shell station in Indianapolis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road