Mike-Sells Honey Bar-B-Que Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips with a mild, sweet taste.
There's no heat to them at all, either in the initial taste or the aftertaste. The chips are slightly thicker than most conventional potato chips, but not nearly as thick as some other peanut oil-based chips, such as Tim's. They have a nice crispness to them, and some of the chips in the bag were fairly large.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue aroma, with a vague honey kick to it.
From the package: “They are delicious” ... “Prepared in 100% Premium Peanut Oil” ... “Peanut Oil for One-of a kind taste: By Preparing our potato chips in 100% premium peanut oil, 'Mike-Sell's' chips have that unique one-of-a-kind atste — the taste choosey chip eaters prefer. The Choicest Potatoes: From the sunny South to the Red River Valley, 'Mike-Sell's' uses only the best potatoes ... the pick of the crop for our top quality taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (156 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road