Lay's Stax Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are stackable snacks that are made from processed potatoes and that have an amazing resemblance to that snack that starts with a P and rhymes with "Shingles." The sour cream and onion flavoring is pretty good, and it's almost too oniony for my tastes (especially if you lick the one side of the chip).
The potato part is pretty good. If you're a Pringles nut and you can't find them anywhere, this makes a pretty decent substitute.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More potato aroma than sour cream and/or onion.
From the package: “Betcha Can't Eat Just One!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road