Lay's Stax Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are stackable snacks that are made from processed potatoes and that have an amazing resemblance to that snack that starts with a P and rhymes with "Shingles." The sour cream and onion flavoring is pretty good, and it's almost too oniony for my tastes (especially if you lick the one side of the chip).
The potato part is pretty good. If you're a Pringles nut and you can't find them anywhere, this makes a pretty decent substitute.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More potato aroma than sour cream and/or onion.
From the package: “Betcha Can't Eat Just One!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (40 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road