Taste test: This snack combines two shapes — a chicken drumstick and a french fry — made from processed potatoes.
The fries are basically hollow, square-shaped pale yellow tubes, about 2-1/2 inches in length. The chicken pieces are sort of a pinkish beige and are hollow, with a series of diagonal slits in them, similar to the texure on Ruffles 3D's. Both kinds are very crisp with a good crunch, and they taste about the same. It's sort of Pringles-like taste. When I saw these, I was wondering whether they had given the chicken pices a chicken flavoring, but it turns out that they hadn't.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but sort of like Pringles.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (87 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road