Maduro Plantain Slices Salted
Taste test: These are good plantain chips.
The best thing is that they're cut lengthwise, rather than as a cross-section of the plantain, making for much bigger chips. The taste is good, with the typical plantain taste and not a whole lot of salt. These might be better if there were a tiny bit more salt.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular plantain chips smell.
From the package: “Product of Colombia” ... “The exotic varieties of plantain around which De La Sierra has developed an entire gourmet culture grow in the mountains of Columbia, where every shade of green is to be found. De La Sierra grows and processes Dominico Hartón Plantain in order to present it as a new world-wide snack alternative. A new flavor, 100% natural, product of generations of knowledge and tradition.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Selva Trade LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Plantain Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road