Vitner's Sour Cream 'n Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good thin chips, with green spots on them and a sweet onion flavoring.
There's probably some sour cream in the taste too, but the onion is more noticeable..
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but good onion and cream smell.
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), Salt, Non Fat Dry Milk, Whey, Dextrose, Sour Cream Solids, Onion Powder, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Parsley, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road