Vitner's Sour Cream 'n Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good thin chips, with green spots on them and a sweet onion flavoring.
There's probably some sour cream in the taste too, but the onion is more noticeable..
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but good onion and cream smell.
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: "Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Corn Oil), Salt, Non Fat Dry Milk, Whey, Dextrose, Sour Cream Solids, Onion Powder, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Parsley, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road