Thomassons Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very light and airy potato chips with a good potato taste.
The taste is a lot like a baked potato, without a whole lot of salt. They moisten your mouth when you bite into them, as many chips cooked in soybean oil do, but these don't have the greasy taste that others do, so they're pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly strange potato smell, but not too bad.
From the package: “Hometown Proud since 1931” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Thomasson Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road