Thomassons Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are flavorful barbecue chips with a mix of sweet and hot tastes and some mild heat.
They don't have much of a crunch to them. The heat isn't very strong, but it lingers for a while in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first, it smelled like the standard barbecue chips smell, but upon second whiff, there was kind of a kick to it too.
From the package: “Hometown Proud since 1931” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Torula Yeast, paprika, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Spice, Corn Oil, Garlic Powder, and Natural Smoke Flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Thomasson Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road