Old Dutch Roasted Garlic and Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips.
There's a lot of flavoring on them, and they're very tasty, but the garlic is fairly mild (probably because it's roasted rather than fresh garlic). This could be good for those of you who would avoid something that was too garlicy. There's some cheddar in the flavoring too, but the garlic is far more noticeable. Old Dutch packed a whole lot of chips into this large bag, which is typical for Canadian chip makers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like freshly chopped garlic. Very garlicy, nice.
From the package: “It started in Winnipeg back in 1954. A little known potato chip company with a lot of heart became the talk of the town. Soon, the news of these tasty chips spread like wildfire! Folks had never had anything like them. Since then, Canadians have made a tradition of serving Old Dutch flavour favourites at birthday parties, get togethers and celebrations! We at Old Dutch take pride in producing for our customers the finest quality potato chips. We select the finest grown potatoes, cook them in pure vegetable oil and then season them to perfection. We look forward to serving up our many Old Dutch flavour favourites to Canadian families for generations to come.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road