Lay's Honey BBQ
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
I didn't actually notice any honey in the taste, but they have a nice, tangy sweet barbecue taste and a sligtly hot aftertaste. Not the boldest barbecue taste on a chip, but definitely far from the blandest.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very, very, very nice barbecue smell. It smells like really good barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Do you love the tangy kick of barbecue? Do you crave the golden sweetness of real honey? We've taken the savory bite of barbecue and real golden honey and put in on a crispy Lay's® brand potato chip to create an irresistible honey BBQ snacking experience. Open a bag and let Lay's® brand Honey BBQ artificially flavored potato chips kicka little fun and excitement into your day!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at BP gas station, Northbridge, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road