Lay's Honey BBQ
Taste test: These are pretty good barbecue chips.
I didn't actually notice any honey in the taste, but they have a nice, tangy sweet barbecue taste and a sligtly hot aftertaste. Not the boldest barbecue taste on a chip, but definitely far from the blandest.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very, very, very nice barbecue smell. It smells like really good barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Do you love the tangy kick of barbecue? Do you crave the golden sweetness of real honey? We've taken the savory bite of barbecue and real golden honey and put in on a crispy Lay's® brand potato chip to create an irresistible honey BBQ snacking experience. Open a bag and let Lay's® brand Honey BBQ artificially flavored potato chips kicka little fun and excitement into your day!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at BP gas station, Northbridge, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road