Block & Barrel Classic Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These are just ordinary rippled potato chips, but they were quite tasty.
They had a nice potato taste, not too much salt, and an average crunch. They closely resemble Wachusett ripple chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Your Block & Barrel snack is made of the finest food ingredients. It should reach you fresh and good tasting. If not, we will replace it. Just return the unused portion to your Sysco distributor and tell us the reason for return and where and when you bought it.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sysco Corporation
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was an extra, given in error as a replacement by a waiter after the first bag had been stashed away for donation to taquitos.net.
This snack was discovered by Amitai at Greenhouse Cafe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road