Jones' Marcelled Wavy Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled chips with a good helping of tasty vinegar zing in their flavor.
Once you bite in, they're very moist in your mouth. They have a slightly greasy taste to them, similar to other chips cooked with soybean oil, but not all that greasy in this case, as the vinegar overpowers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Maltodextrin, Sodium Diacetate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sugar, Lactose, Vinegar Powder, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Sicicate added to prevent dusting and caking.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jones Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road