Jones' Marcelled Wavy Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips with a tasty, zesty and sweet barbecue taste at first, and a moderately hot, lingering aftertaste.
Pretty good stuff. Like other chips cooked with soybean oil, they're very moist in your mouth.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK sweet barebcue smell.
From the package: “Family Made Since 1945” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable Oil (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Torula Yeast, Paprika, Monosodium Glutamate, Onion Powder, Spice, Corn Oil, Garlic Powder, and Natural Smoke Flavor.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jones Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road