Jones' Old Fashioned Style Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These have a much different taste than most other kettle-cooked chips, kind of like a raw potato and similar to many other soybean oil-based chips, without much salt.
They have a good crunch, very light and crispy, and once you bite in, they moisten your mouth, rather than dry it out..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey.
From the package: “In the early 1940's, my dad, Frederick W. Jones, started mamking potato chips in a kettle. Each batch was made with great care. When finished, the extra crispy potato chips were placed on a table, salted, and packaged one bag at a time. Once again we are offering the great taste of Jones Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. If you like potato chips with plenty of crunch I know you will enjoy this product.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jones Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road