Jones' Bar. B. Q. Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very crunchy barbecue chips with a nice barbecue taste and a mildly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of greasy.
From the package: “In the early 1940's, my dad, Frederick W. Jones, started mamking potato chips in a kettle. Each batch was made with great care. When finished, the extra crispy potato chips were placed on a table, salted, and packaged one bag at a time. Once again we are offering the great taste of Jones Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. If you like potato chips with plenty of crunch I know you will enjoy this product.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jones Potato Chip Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road