Porkies Hot Seasoning Fried Pork Rinds
Taste test: These are light and fluffy pork rinds.
They're light enough that they almost melt in your mouth. They taste OK. The hot seasoning is fairly mild at first, but it kind of lodges in your throat as part of the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pork fat, not great. No sign of hot seasoning in the aroma.
From the package: “With Our Special Hot Seasoning” ... “Excellent With Your Favorite Beverage”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Porkie Co. of Wis., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at newsstand on the CTA Red Line in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road