Jays Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good conventional potato chips with a nice potato taste and without a whole lot of salt.
This tiny 1-oz. bag was chock full of unbroken chips, including an impressively large one near the top, and it cost just a quarter. Many chip companies sell bags with half as many chips at twice the price or more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Jays (18 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (255 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road