Jays Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good conventional potato chips with a nice potato taste and without a whole lot of salt.
This tiny 1-oz. bag was chock full of unbroken chips, including an impressively large one near the top, and it cost just a quarter. Many chip companies sell bags with half as many chips at twice the price or more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road