Jays Hot Stuff Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are kind of hot, but you really need to eat about three chips before you experience much heat.
Even then, yeah, it's somewhat hot, but I wasn't running for a glass of water as I do with some really super hot chips. The heat does linger for a while in the aftertaste. Based on the red bag and the large words "HOT STUFF" with flames rising out of them, I was expecting something hotter. The heat really doesn't bring a whole lot of flavor along with it, so you get some heat but nothing special in terms of taste. Still, the chips are crispy and taste good when you first bite in and haven't noticed the heat yet.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like paprika and maybe taco powder.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Oil, Salt, Sugar, Corn Flour, Onion Powder, Spices, Paprika, Torula yeast, Monosodium Glutamate (flavor enhancer), Corn Starch, Yellow #6, Red #40, Artifical Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road