Jays Hot Stuff Sour'n Dill Ridged Potato Chips
Taste test: These came completely out of left field for me.
I've never heard of a hot pickle chip, and I really had no idea what to expect. Well, when you first bite in, you get tons of great pickle taste, and very quickly after that, you realize that they're really, really hot — hot enough that I went running to get some water. If you're weak, you may not be able to stand this, but if you like a good challenge and are willing to try something hot, these are just great. You probably will need to have a beverage handy, but these are definitely a snack to seek out.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles. Good.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road