Jays Hot Stuff Sour'n Dill Ridged Potato Chips
Taste test: These came completely out of left field for me.
I've never heard of a hot pickle chip, and I really had no idea what to expect. Well, when you first bite in, you get tons of great pickle taste, and very quickly after that, you realize that they're really, really hot — hot enough that I went running to get some water. If you're weak, you may not be able to stand this, but if you like a good challenge and are willing to try something hot, these are just great. You probably will need to have a beverage handy, but these are definitely a snack to seek out.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pickles. Good.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Jays (18 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road