Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
Taste test: These cheese curls — one of more than 350 kinds of cheese puffs we've reviewed — were a major winner. They were shaped kind of like Crunchy Cheetos, but they were crisper, with a slightly softer crunch, and instead of just cheese, these had a hot flavoring as well. The heat took a couple of Cheezles to kick in, but it was a tasty, fairly strong heat once it did.
They just tasted great, and for some reason, they were extremely addictive, so there's a good chance that you'll end up popping one Cheezlet after another into your mouth and (if you're like me) end up eating the whole bag. Best of all, this small bag of Cheezlets, packed full with tons of these delicious thingies, cost just a quarter!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the cheese in those little lunch packs of cheese and crackers.
From the package: Ingredients include Cheddar Cheese, Spice Extract and Maltodextrin
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: For years, we had a typo and listed these as "Cheezles."
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road