Jays Crispy Ridged Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good narrow-rippled potato chips, and they live up to their name, as they are indeed crispier than most similar chips.
The crunch is good, and the taste is very potatoey but not too salty. I dipped mine in some ketchup, and they tasted great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good potato chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road