Evans Hot Sauce Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips were a great surprise.
They're shaped a lot like Fritos, and they've got what seems at first like just a mildly hot seasoning. The heat keeps growing, though, and most people who tried these eventually choked on the hot seasoning that lodged in the throat. It's not as hot as the really good hot Sundance corn chips, but it's hot enough to mess you up if you weren't expecting it. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good. Smells like good barbecue corn chips.
From the package: “No preservatives” ... “Net Wt. 2-2/4 oz. (78g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Service, Sales & Distribution, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road