Evans Hot Sauce Corn Chips
Taste test: These corn chips were a great surprise.
They're shaped a lot like Fritos, and they've got what seems at first like just a mildly hot seasoning. The heat keeps growing, though, and most people who tried these eventually choked on the hot seasoning that lodged in the throat. It's not as hot as the really good hot Sundance corn chips, but it's hot enough to mess you up if you weren't expecting it. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good. Smells like good barbecue corn chips.
From the package: “No preservatives” ... “Net Wt. 2-2/4 oz. (78g)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Service, Sales & Distribution, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road