O-Ke-Doke Hot Cheese Flavored Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn is OK, but there's really not much heat to it.
Mostly, it just tastes like cheese popcorn, with a very, very subtle Tabasco-type flavor mixed in. If you eat a whole bunch of them, there's a hot aftertaste, but I expect the heat to be much more obvious than this in my hot cheese popcorn.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheese popcorn (nothing hot about the aroma).
From the package: “When it's more than OK, it's O-Ke-Doke” ... “Hot Stuff®”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road