Jays Open Pit Barbecue Flavored Ridged Potato Chips
Taste test: These are narrow-rippled, fairly thick chips with a soft crunch and a good, somewhat tangy barbecue seasoning.
These no real heat to the taste. They leave behind a lot of grease and barbecue powder on your fingers, which you can either wash off, or keep around for use as a secondary snack later. There's just a slightly hot aftertaste that lingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, tangy barbecue aroma, makes your mouth water.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road