O-Ke-Doke Balls of Fire
Taste test: These are kind of like cheese balls, except that they've got some hot sauce on them.
The consistency is a bit on the styrofoamy side, but the taste is good, with a mix of hot sauce and cheese, and the heat give you a fairly intense kick, stronger than I was expecting each time I picked up another one..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Tabasco and cheese.
From the package: “Made with Real Cheese” ... “Hot Stuff” ... Ingredients include Monosodium Glutamate and Propylene Glycol.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road