O-Ke-Doke Balls of Fire
Taste test: These are kind of like cheese balls, except that they've got some hot sauce on them.
The consistency is a bit on the styrofoamy side, but the taste is good, with a mix of hot sauce and cheese, and the heat give you a fairly intense kick, stronger than I was expecting each time I picked up another one..
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Tabasco and cheese.
From the package: “Made with Real Cheese” ... “Hot Stuff” ... Ingredients include Monosodium Glutamate and Propylene Glycol.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road