Evans Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good regular potato chips.
Shapewise, they're sort of a mix between a conventionally cooked chips and a kettle-cooked chip. They've got tons of potato taste, not too much salt. There were quite a lot of chips in this smallish, 50 cent bag. A good deal.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, vegetable Oil (Cottonseed Oil and/or Corn Oil), Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Service, Sales & Distribution, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road