Lay's Tangy Salsa Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with a nice, mild salsa flavor.
There's not a ton of heat, but there's some pretty good salsa taste. There's some additional flavor, and even some mild heat, in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like ketchup chips.
From the package: “The tangy salsa flavor of Traditional Mexico is now on Lay's® Brand Potato Chips! We've combined the authentic flavor of zesty tomatoes, chili peppers and mild spices and put it on a crispy Lay's® Brand Potato Chip to create an irresistable salsa snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at BP gas station, Northbridge, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road