Lay's Tangy Salsa Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips, with a nice, mild salsa flavor.
There's not a ton of heat, but there's some pretty good salsa taste. There's some additional flavor, and even some mild heat, in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like ketchup chips.
From the package: “The tangy salsa flavor of Traditional Mexico is now on Lay's® Brand Potato Chips! We've combined the authentic flavor of zesty tomatoes, chili peppers and mild spices and put it on a crispy Lay's® Brand Potato Chip to create an irresistable salsa snacking experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road