Old Dutch Onion 'N Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good chips with a very sweet taste, mostly garlic but partly onion.
There's lots of flavor powder on them. Old Dutch makes some crunchier chips, and those are usually outstanding. There are very good, but not quite snacktacular. I liked the fact that they came in a box (about the size of a cereal box) containing two bags of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a sweet onion smell. OK.
From the package: “Celebrating flavour favorites in boxes for over 50 years!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road