Block & Barrel Classic Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent sour cream and onion chips.
They've got more onion than sour cream, and they're fairly thick. But I wasn't impressed by how many chips they chose to put in the bag: this fairly large 1-oz. bag was largely empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like toasted onion
From the package: “Your Block & Barrel snack is made from the finest food ingredients. It should reach you fresh and good tasting.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sysco Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers' Deli, Salem, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road