Block & Barrel Classic Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent sour cream and onion chips.
They've got more onion than sour cream, and they're fairly thick. But I wasn't impressed by how many chips they chose to put in the bag: this fairly large 1-oz. bag was largely empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like toasted onion
From the package: “Your Block & Barrel snack is made from the finest food ingredients. It should reach you fresh and good tasting.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Sysco Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brothers' Deli, Salem, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road