Grandma Bab's Old Fashioned Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is OK caramel popcorn.
It wins points for having large kernels that don't leave much sticky residue on your fingers. The taste is just average, more sugary than caramely, and the kernels would be better if they were more crunchy and less mushy.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Canola Oil, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road