Grandma Bab's Old Fashioned Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is OK caramel popcorn.
It wins points for having large kernels that don't leave much sticky residue on your fingers. The taste is just average, more sugary than caramely, and the kernels would be better if they were more crunchy and less mushy.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Canola Oil, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road