Grandma Bab's Old Fashioned Caramel Corn
Taste test: This is OK caramel popcorn.
It wins points for having large kernels that don't leave much sticky residue on your fingers. The taste is just average, more sugary than caramely, and the kernels would be better if they were more crunchy and less mushy.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel corn smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Molasses, Canola Oil, Lecithin.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stonehedge Farms
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road