Lay's Stax Original Potato Crisps
Taste test: Hmmmm... These look like Pringles. They are stacked like Pringles. Do they taste like Pringles? Ummm, not exactly. At first, I didn't like the taste of these, as I prefer the better-known taste of Pringles. But after a few more of these, I got accustomed to the taste.
I guess this will turn into a "Pepsi vs. Coke" debate, but I haven't met anyone who doesn't like Pringles, so I'm not sure if they'll "switch" to the Stax. I guess if Frito-Lay can charge less for their Stax than Pringles does, it might appeal to some people. And hey, the taste is pretty similar, if slightly different.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight potato type aroma.
From the package: “Betcha Can't Eat Just One!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road