Archer Farms Market Traditional Flavor Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix includes pumpernickel melba toast, knotted pretzels, small bread rings, and one type of snack I've never seen before — some sort of short, thick, grooved bread sticks.
Everything except the pretzels is coated with a nice, tangy flavoring. There's nothing cheesy in the mix, but still, it's crunchy and flavorful overall.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “Archer Farms snack mix has a robust blend of herbs and spices. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free snacks is seasoned to pefection.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road