Hain PureSnax White Cheddar Zoinks Puffed Corn Snacks
Taste test: These seem to be Hain's version of the popular Pirate's Booty.
They're similar to those in shape, but these seem to be generally smaller. They're OK, but nothing great. The cheddar taste is about average, and the consistency is a bit too chewy.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of cheddary.
From the package: “Great taste!” ... “Cholesterol free” ... “"For an exciting creation in snacking sensations, try Hain PureSnax Zoinks — a zany new puffed corn snack with a personality all its own! Crazed with crispness and quite delicious, Zoinks are perfect to pop into your mouth piece by puffy piece. Distinguished by the unmistakable richness of real Butter in every bite, White Cheddar Zoinks is a delicious and all-natural exting experience that you're sure to find as much fun as it is flavorful.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Brooks Pharmacy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road