Moore's Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK barbecue chips.
There's no heat in the taste, and the taste is very mild, but if you can grab one of the darker chips with more seasoning on it, you get a bit more barbecue taste. There's just the slightest lingering aftertaste. Moore's managed to pack quite a few fairly large, unbroken chips into this bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Taste this good gets a thumbs up!” ... “Our motto is to make snacks the whol egang will love, at a fair price. That's the way we've been doing business for over 70 years. And we're not about to change now.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Moore's Quality Snack Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road