Archer Farms Market Southwest Flavor Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix consists of knotted pretzels, pumpernickel melba toast, twisted bread sticks and oval-shaped bread sticks.
There's a very slightly spicy flavor powder on all of it, but it's so slight that I'd hardly call it "Southwest" if that means hot and spicy. The flavor seemed to be more pronounced on the melba toast. So maybe they could say it's Southwest Melba Toast Snack Mix Along With Some Other Snacks.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight spicy aroma.
From the package: “Archer Farms snack mix has a robust blend of herbs and spices. Each batch of these delicious, cholesterol-free snacks is seasoned to pefection.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road