Cheetos Crunchy Wild Ranch
Taste test: This is a fascinating new creation.
They've taken the taste of Cooler Ranch Doritos and combined it with the shape and texture of Crunchy Cheetos. Unlike the uniformly colored fluorescent orange regular Cheetos, these are a pale orange with various red and dark green spots, presumably as a result of the ranch flavor. It's rare that anybody comes up with an entirely new flavor of cheese curls, so there are definitely some point for originality, plus these are actually pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ranch smell.
From the package: “A ditty from Chester™ 'Superfly Kitty': Check our Chester Cheetah®! He's strummin' a different tune. And with its catchy beat, you'll be jammin' to it soon. Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Ranch™ snacks are the latest craze, It's a mouth-watering taste to add to your days. Still that great Cheetos® brand crunch but now there's more- The zesty, tangy flavor of Wild Ranch™ galore. That cool cat Chester Cheetah® won't steer you wrong. Grab a bag of Cheetos® Wild Ranch™ snacks- And you'll be singin' their song.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (415 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (123 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road