Cheetos Crunchy Wild Ranch
Taste test: This is a fascinating new creation.
They've taken the taste of Cooler Ranch Doritos and combined it with the shape and texture of Crunchy Cheetos. Unlike the uniformly colored fluorescent orange regular Cheetos, these are a pale orange with various red and dark green spots, presumably as a result of the ranch flavor.
It's rare that anybody comes up with an entirely new flavor of cheese curls, so there are definitely some point for originality, plus these are actually pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ranch smell.
From the package: “A ditty from Chester™ 'Superfly Kitty': Check our Chester Cheetah®! He's strummin' a different tune. And with its catchy beat, you'll be jammin' to it soon. Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Ranch™ snacks are the latest craze, It's a mouth-watering taste to add to your days. Still that great Cheetos® brand crunch but now there's more- The zesty, tangy flavor of Wild Ranch™ galore. That cool cat Chester Cheetah® won't steer you wrong. Grab a bag of Cheetos® Wild Ranch™ snacks- And you'll be singin' their song.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road