Cheetos Crunchy Wild Ranch
Taste test: This is a fascinating new creation.
They've taken the taste of Cooler Ranch Doritos and combined it with the shape and texture of Crunchy Cheetos. Unlike the uniformly colored fluorescent orange regular Cheetos, these are a pale orange with various red and dark green spots, presumably as a result of the ranch flavor. It's rare that anybody comes up with an entirely new flavor of cheese curls, so there are definitely some point for originality, plus these are actually pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ranch smell.
From the package: “A ditty from Chester™ 'Superfly Kitty': Check our Chester Cheetah®! He's strummin' a different tune. And with its catchy beat, you'll be jammin' to it soon. Cheetos® Crunchy Wild Ranch™ snacks are the latest craze, It's a mouth-watering taste to add to your days. Still that great Cheetos® brand crunch but now there's more- The zesty, tangy flavor of Wild Ranch™ galore. That cool cat Chester Cheetah® won't steer you wrong. Grab a bag of Cheetos® Wild Ranch™ snacks- And you'll be singin' their song.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road