Aunt Lisa's Classic Selects No Salt Added Hearty Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, crunchy wide-rippled potato chips, but with no salt.
I'm not generally a fan of unsalted chips (that is, unless I have a salt shaker handy), but these are actually good. Usually you have to eat several unsalted chps in order to get any noticeable potato taste, and even then it's usually weak. With these, the chips are big, thick, rippled and crunchy, so by the time you've broken up one of the chips in your mouth, you do get some nice potato taste to go along with the great crunch. An excellent new snack from Wise.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, a little greasy.
From the package: “Aunt Lisa's Classic Select's potato chips reflect a heritage of quality that dates back more than three generations. Each chip is sliced thick for extra potato flavor, with wide ridges that are great for dipping or snacking right out of the bag. Aunt Lisa's tradition of good old-fashioned wholesome ingredients takes you back to a simpler time. Just as Aunt Lisa used, today we use only the best ingredients like unpeeled potatoes and pure vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road