Shultz Pretzel Factory Double-Baked Pretzel Balls
Taste test: These are small, spherical pretzels, each half an inch in diameter, and they're really good — one of the few truly innovative pretzels I've tasted recently.
They've got a very thin outer pretzel shell with plenty of small granules of salt, and a fairly soft pretzel inside. The unique part is that somehow they've engineered these so that you hear a distinct "pop" noise when you bite in. I don't know how they do it, but it's a very cool effect. They packed a ton of these little goodies into this medium-sized bag. An excellent snack.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “"Bursting with taste!” ... “We are so proud of them, We named them after the factory. The New Snack Treat with a cool shape, great taste, and satisfying crunch. What else is there? When you need to squash that snacking Urge!” ... “Fun Flavorful Fulfilling”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Shultz Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published September 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road