Seneca Crispy Honey Apple with Cinnamon Apple Chips
Taste test: These chips have an apple pie sort of taste.
Despite the name, there's not a whole lot of cinnamon taste (it's very slight), nor is there much honey taste. Some of the chips were kind of mushy. I didn't particularly like those. Others were crisper, and those were better. I've tried some other varieties of Seneca apple chips, and these are definitely not the best ones. When Billy Costa took a bite of one of these, he said they were terrible.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple pie.
From the package: “Have an Apple a Day, A Whole New Way!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Seneca Foods Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (429 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (155 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road